Made from heavy rubber, grass mats are an excellent surface to eradicate the problem of muddy gateways and or to provide an anti slip surface to wash areas and turn out areas. When installed onto grass the mats soon get covered by grass leaving the area looking natural yet retaining natural drainage.
Our mats are 23mm thick and come complete with ties and pegs to make sure they are fixed securely together and to the ground.
The lightweight design makes this an easy product to handle and maintain and has flat edges on each side. This allows a number to be placed side by side and secured using cable ties and fixed using specifically designed pegs. Suitable for wet or dry areas and resistant to moulds and mildews.
This product has been independently tested for critical fall height under BS EN 1177.
- 1020 hexagon anti-slip holes
- heavy duty 100% new rubber
- Strength: 750psi average
- Elongation at break: 200%
- DIN Abrasion loss (min3): 250 (based on compound testing)
- Weight: 15kg Colour: Black
- Tile size (m): 1.5m x 1m (22mm thick)
- Tile size (ft): 4.9ft x 3.2ft (0.9 inches thick)
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Reduce fatigue by up to 50%
- Insulate feet from cold, wet, and vibration which helps productivity
- Improve workplace health and safety
- Multipurpose product Impact absorption
- Protects floor equipment
- Superb cushioning
- Can be connected into larger areas
- Absorbs shock and noise
- Stops gateways getting muddy
- Quick and easy installation
- Resists wind uplift
- Openings allow liquid and debris to drain keeping surfaces dry and clean
- Ideal for pathways
- Suitable for muddy gateways
- Suitable for use on flat or contoured landscapes
- Suitable for wet or dry areas and resistant to moulds and mildews
- Suitable for all weather
- Great for wash-down areas
- British Standard Number BS EN 1177:1998
Please select on the different grass mat purchase options to see pricing, fitting instruction and product specification.